Bug Report: Double Lines and selection fields not working in Chrome
Accessing the Alamo site from the SiteKiosk protected mode
We are using Site Kiosk to provide a checkin facility to for Alamo car hire bookings for our customers.
We are using Chrome becuase the Alamo site does not support IE.
When accessing the site on the PC, outside of Site Kiosk it responds as expected but when Site Kiosk is active, the website details page shows double lines of text and the input fields do not always let the user add anything.
I have attached screenshots of our testing and will outline below the testing that was carried out:
On the Alamo check-in PC we tried various functions and settings, see results below:
So from photos (attached) in order:
1. Tried to login but could not drop down any “Country of Residence” and titles “ExpirationDate” were showing as duplicate and unable to fill any details in.
2. Changed language to Espanol and it worked and I could drop down.
3. Changed language to Portugues and it stopped working.
4. Changed language back to English and worked and I could drop down.
5. Same as 4 showing no duplicate titles
6. Checked Cookies preferences nothing obvious
7. Cookie options, changed a few settings but didn’t make a difference.
All throughout the above testing time we duplicated this on the reception (Non-Kiosk) desk and it worked fine every time, so not a website issue, but something in kiosk mode causing this.
We tried many times on the Alamo Kiosk PC, but in Admin mode and it worked without any faults.
Is there anything you can recommend from the config/logs?