The installation version we offer on our website includes ALL
the features SiteKiosk has to offer. You can, therefore, test SiteKiosk thoroughly in demo version mode before licensing
the software. After you have purchased a license, you will not have to reinstall SiteKiosk. All you have to do is enter your license key in the registration dialog box. Read here how to enter your license key!
To make it more enticing for you to license
your SiteKiosk version, you will have to put up with the following limitations while your SiteKiosk™ version remains unregistered:
- The unregistered version of SiteKIosk allows users to enter ANY password to access the ESC menu, which provides access to the operating system.
- A demo version notice will appear in the SiteKiosk browser every 5 minutes. This notice will also block any input for a period of 30 seconds.
- If auto start is enabled, SiteKiosk will prompt you to enter your registration code.
- You will not be able to use any custom settings within the System Security Wizard.
- The unregistered version of SiteKiosk blocks the Windows screensaver only for the secure SiteKiosk user.