Support Request: Keyboard disappears on text fields
on Sitekiosk restricted user with "Provisio French dock" keyboard
Click on buton "Continuer"
The focus is set to the text field "Dossier de facturation". But "Ramdonly, the keyboard disappears.
I have an issue on our payment web site (URL https://paiement.dynacite.fr/paiement
) : The keyboard disappears randomly even if the focus is on a text field. The application is then unusable.
My environment :
- SiteKiosk 9.8.5779 on Windows 10
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.77 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
- IE 1809
- No physical keyboard and mouse
- Touchscreen ELO ET2294L
- Virtual keyboard "Provisio French Docked" (but problem with other keyboards also)
- Random issue
1) Do you have a solution or workaround for that problem ?
2) Is there a way to always make the virtual keyboard visible, not only on text fields ? And also after the activation of the screen saver ?
NB : Unchecking the option "Show onscreen keyboard automatically when text input is required" is not convenient for us. Because the users have to click a button in order to show the keyboard and we don't want that.
Thank you very much for your help,