Secure Kiosk Software
SiteKiosk is the most easy-to-use kiosk solution for displays and tablets and terminals in public access areas. Protect, manage and publish your project on just one platform with Windows or Android operating systems.
SiteKiosk OnlineNew functions
SiteKiosk Online is now even more convenient: Operate your kiosk devices such as self service ordering terminals, product advisors, digital signage displays or employee PCs and tablets from the comfort of your browser using the centralized dashboard.
Templates with Themes (V.:1.2.)
Different color presets and new project templates are included in the latest template set of SiteKiosk Online. It has never been easier to get started with SiteKiosk!
Configure kiosk devices via browser
From now on, make settings for your kiosk devices located at different sites conveniently via the cloud in your project. Control terminals, tablets or PCs remotely without having to go on-site.
Learn more about our features
- Configurable and hardened browser
- Client function ensured even in the event of server failure
- Full app control on tablets
- SiteKiosk starts your application on every boot without interruption
- Securing Windows and Android operating systems
- Freely configurable delete functions for data after each session (data protection compliant)
- Emergency mode protects the client system from manipulation even in case of error
- Remote configuration
- SSO support for third-party web-based software
- Rights system and user management for all areas of the software
- Remote monitoring with active alarm
- Remote access (remote desktop, file system access and task definitions for multiple clients)
- Two-factor authentication (also with LDAP and AD)
- Evaluations and real-time statistics
- Powerful content management system
- Diverse content elements: PDF, videos, images, texts, etc.
- Menus, language selection, RSS, ...
- Passive and interactive (touch) applications
- Time and event controlled displays
- Rights system for differentiated access to the CMS
- Interface for external sensors and devices
- API for your own scripts within the SiteKiosk environment
SiteKiosk Automates Customer Satisfaction
For you, your visitors, customers and employees
Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Retain customers with interactive sales and consulting experiences at the point of sale (POS)
- Overcome buying barriers and simplify the process with intuitive information offerings
- Offer even more choices by digitally expanding your range
- Greet, inform and guide guests and customers at the entrance area
- Attract attention in public spaces with digital signage
- Reduce queues with self-service offerings and increase customer satisfaction
Optimize Production and Business Processes
- Offer access to the intranet, a digital bulletin board or electronic cafeteria menus
- Show important announcements, internal news and other content simultaneously on all terminals and information screens
- Show operations data automatically and in real time
- Secure your industrial control systems such as tablets or touch displays from uncontrolled access
- Strengthen your corporate image with the help of a innovative digital presence
Provide Secure Digital and Interactive Services
- Give visitors information and wayfinding assistance in buildings with digital signage
- Grab attention with a multimedia and interactive visitor experience
- Protect PCs, tablets and kiosks from unauthorized access
- Ensure the privacy-compliant use of your devices
- Define which programs, apps and websites can be accessed
- Benefit from a wide range of options for connecting external sensors and software like authentication via RFID
These case studies give you an insight into how you can use SiteKiosk Online to improve the customer experience through interactive digital information offerings at the point of sale and increase your sales.
Hymer - Info Terminal
For the trade fair this year, Erwin Hymer Group (EHG) used interactive information steles with SiteKiosk Online as operating software for the first time for the communication strategy.Read more
QMATIC - eID Project
In collaboration with Belgian authorities, Qmatic has implemented its cloud-based platform, Qmatic Experience Cloud.Read more
SMAR.T.OURISM - Historical castles
Digital information solution to address potential tourists and inform them about the cultural offer and the diverse sights from the region.Read more
SiteKiosk Online is trusted by over 10,000 companies worldwide, making it a proven and reliable choice for digital signage solutions.
SiteKiosk Online boasts a global presence with customers spanning across 80+ countries worldwide.
4+ Top Rated
SiteKiosk Online is a highly acclaimed digital signage solution that has earned a top-rated status of 4+ from satisfied customers.
We have the right solution for every environment
The Only Software You Need
Around the world, thousands of companies from a wide array of industries rely on our innovative kiosk and content management solutions to meet their specific business and branding requirements.
Full SiteKiosk feature set with Protect + Manage + Show, including free support, updates and upgrades.Buy now
SiteKiosk OnlineOn-Premise Server
Full SiteKiosk functionality on your network. Allows you to install and operate your own SiteKiosk server including SiteKiosk clients.Contact us
This legacy option is for devices that will be operated without a network connection: only within the "Protect" function scope. Protects the operating system and the browser from misuse and manipulation by users.
Available until 12/31/2025
Try all features for 30 days free of charge