Create unique customer experiences with the powerful Content Management System of SiteKiosk
Numerous Digital Signage Functions for Kiosk Devices
SiteKiosk's content management system provides you with extensive, easy-to-use functions to help you quickly create presentations and signage. The SiteKiosk kiosk software supports the Windows and Android operating systems on a wide variety of device types, from tablets to kiosk terminals to PC-based, high-resolution displays. Create content for digital signage campaigns or interactive applications for point of sale (POS), self-service terminals, advertising and information screens, employee terminals (HR) or information systems.
Interactive Digital Signage & Self Service
Customize your application with external content
- Display easily customizable screen pages
- Use any content elements: PDF, videos, images, texts, etc.
- Use pop-ups to display longer content (text, PDF, image)
- Embed webcams, weather services, RSS feeds, entire web pages, etc.
Take advantage of the wide range of interaction options
- Link multiple screen pages
- Trigger navigation or animation with any element
- Structure your content with custom menus and navigation
- Connect external sensors to interact with your application
- The integrated script interface opens individual customizations for complex scenarios
- Smart Kiosk Control allows you to remotely control windows kiosks, displays and android tablets via smartphone. No app is needed, the website is accessed via QR code or readable URL
Display Time- and Event-Driven Content
Set display conditions
Attractive Animations & Templates
- Numerous animation functions like pan & zoom, fade in/out, 3D transformation or blur
- Intuitive user interface quick start via easily customizable templates from the field
- Extensive configuration of basic elements for image, video, text, weather, etc.
- Screensaver and attraction loops
Intuitive User Interface
Manage and create content easily and centrally via the browser. Use the detailed and pixel-precise setting options as well as comfort functions such as drag and drop, copy/paste and many more. The workflow is continuously optimized. You can use newly developed functionalities automatically via the cloud subscription.
Present your content flexibly on all display sizes and types. Content transferred to clients can be played offline without the need for a permanent connection. Benefit from the unlimited number of connected terminals or displays for your content. Manage your Infoscreens using extensive filtering and sorting functions.
Make sure that editors can only change the elements that are actually to be changed, thus preventing accidental or careless changes. Simply activate individual elements and their properties for dedicated editing.