Endless design options for Kiosk Devices
SiteKiosk Online's content management system provides you with extensive, easy-to-use functions to help you quickly create interactive interfaces and signage. SiteKiosk Online supports the Windows and Android operating systems on a wide variety of device types, from tablets to kiosk terminals to PC-based, high-resolution displays. Create content for digital signage campaigns or interactive applications for point of sale (POS), self-service terminals, advertising and information screens, employee terminals (HR) or information systems.
Interactive Digital Signage & Self Service
Customize your application with the content your users want
- Display easily customizable multi-page designs
- Use any type of content elements like videos, images, texts, PDF etc.
- Use pop-ups to display longer content (text, PDF, image)
- Embed webcams, weather services, RSS feeds, entire web pages, etc.
Engage users with a wide range of interaction options
- Link multiple pages for in-depth interfaces
- Trigger navigation or animation with any element on the screen
- Structure your content with custom menus and navigation
- Connect external sensors to interact with your application
- The integrated script interface opens individual customizations for complex scenarios
- Smart Kiosk Control allows you to remotely control windows kiosks and android tablets via smartphone. No app is needed, the website is accessed via QR code or readable URL
Display Time- and Event-Driven Content
Create dynamic displays with scheduled content
Engaging Animations & Templates
Grab user’s attention with attractive graphics and dynamic content
- Numerous animated transitions like pan & zoom, fade in/out, 3D transformation or blur
- Intuitive user interface quick start via easily customizable templates
- Extensive configuration of basic elements for image, video, text, weather, etc.
- Screensaver and attract loops
Intuitive User Interface
Manage and create content directly from your browser. Use the detailed, pixel-precise options and common functions such as drag and drop, copy/paste to create interfaces your users will love.
Show your content on all display sizes and types. Content transferred to clients can be played offline without the need for a permanent connection. Benefit from the unlimited number of connected terminals or displays for your content. Manage your screens using extensive filtering and sorting functions.
Make sure that editors can only change the elements they are responsible for in order to prevent accidental changes. In the SiteKiosk Online project interface you can activate individual elements and their properties for dedicated editing.