FAQ & Support Forum
+1 305 974-1952
6/10/2021 3:38 PM
Last Modification Date:
FAQ: SITEKIOSK ONLINE PORTS
SiteKiosk Online SERVER:
- for communication with the SiteKiosk Online terminals and access to the website:
443 HTTPS (incoming)
- for the SiteKiosk Online Server file manager (only when deactivating the option to transfer files via secure HTTP (HTTPS) to the machines on the Team settings page):
52138 TCP (incoming)
- for VNC:
The optional VNC connection to the clients can be established via the SiteKiosk Online Server, diminishing the team traffic allotment (Repeater), or by a direct connection to the client (Teredo).
The Repeater option requires that the following ports be made available on the SiteKiosk Online server:
5901 TCP incoming (VNCViewer port)
5500 TCP incoming (VNCServer port)
55901 UDP incoming (controller port)
55900 UDP outgoing (CtS blackboard)
- for sending e-mail (if an optional email server is installed on the same server machine):
25 SMTP (outgoing)
SiteKiosk Online CLIENT:
- for communication with the SiteKiosk Online Server:
443 HTTPS (outgoing)
- for the SiteKiosk Online file manager (only when deactivating the option to transfer files via secure HTTP (HTTPS) to the machines on the Team settings page):
52138 TCP (outbound) to reach the server / for direct peer to peer connections 59577 TCP (outbound) and the Teredo ports below are required.
Note SiteKiosk Android clients will always load the files directly from the SiteKiosk Online Server via https (443).
- VNC Remote Desktop (SiteKiosk Windows Clients) :
An optional VNC connection to the Clients can be established via the SiteKiosk Online Server at the expense of your team traffic volume (Repeater) or by directly connecting the client (Teredo).
The repeater version requires TCP 5500 (out), UDP 55901 (out) and UDP 55900 (in).
The Teredo version requires at least UDP 3544 (out), which will enable you to connect to clients within the same network, for machines outside the same network all outbound UDP traffic must be allowed.
VNC requires the UVNC Client (Viewer) on the PC you use to establish the connection. It needs TCP 5901 (out).
Login and create ticket